If you think that being infertile is a curse think again. Thanks to the advanced treatment options like infertility treatment in Mumbai, more and more global patients are heading to India to address their infertility issues. Both men and women have the infertility issues and it has to be treated before the couple gets the child. An infertile couple is the one who after having one year of physical relations without any protection is unable to conceive. Then the doctor dealing with these issues would look for the reasons of not having the baby and then would fix the same to address the issue of infertility.
Causes of Infertility:
The regular male and female interaction going physically can help the couple to proceed with the ovulation and then the reproduction taking place in the woman’s womb or uterus. The sperms when come in touch with the woman’s eggs end up reproducing the process.
However, when there are any issue that come in your way, it may end up causing the problem, which goes as under:
- Ovulation problems
- Sperm causes
- Tubal causes
- Age-related factors
- Unexplained infertility
In some of the cases, the above may not be the reason of having infertility issues. In such cases there could be some other reason to it.
To know what are the most common causes of infertility you can call on: +91-9370586696
Types of Infertility:
Before we talk about Infertility treatment in Mumbai, we need to know the types of infertility, which are as under:
- Primary Infertility: A couple with regular physical relations is unable to conceive
- Secondary Infertility: The couple earlier conceived but when tried the second time is unable to do so
- Sub-fertility: It works for a while but later fails
- Male Infertility: The infertility issues that are found among the male only.
- Female Infertility: The infertility which is caused do the problems seen among the Female infertility
Once the doctor realizes the type of infertility, the further course of action is taken for it in the form of infertility treatment in India.
Categories of Infertility Treatment:
When it comes to the types of infertility treatment in Mumbai, there can be a number of types, which are enlisted as under.
Well, the Infertility treatments options can be classified into the following three major categories:
- Medicines to fix or Improve Fertility: The medicines used to fix the ailment are mainly used to help with ovulation, which include Clomifene, and Metformin, which are consumed as per the doctor’s recommendations.
- Surgical Treatments to fix the issues: The Surgical Treatments that are carried out with infertility treatment in Mumbai include fixing Fallopian Tube Problems, Endometriosis (to improve fertility in women), Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (fix the ovaries), fix fibroid, fix issues for the male infertility issues and surgery to fix varicocele or fix dysfunction erectile.
- Assisted Conception: These include Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT), Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), Egg Donation, Embryo Donation, Treatment for Unexplained Infertility, and so on.
Best Hospitals for Infertility Treatment:
When it comes to the infertility treatment in India, there are several top hospitals and best ivf centre in Navi Mumbai that offer the best of the services. These include Fortis Hospital, Max Healthcare, Medanta The Medicity, Kokilaben Hospital, JJ Hospital, and Manipal Hospital to name a few. These hospitals are known for the best doctors and medical team along with state of art facilities.
Indian Med Guru help you hassle free treatment:
If you think that infertility issues are taboo and cannot be fixed, then you are wrong as there are many advanced and highly developed treatment options have appeared that help the childless couple to get the bundle of joy. Getting Infertility Treatment in Mumbai is possible with competent groups like Indian Med Guru Group, which has been in this domain for more than one and half decade. It comes along with the best of the doctors and surgeons along with top hospitals in its network which promises quality infertility treatment options in India. The infertility treatment packages in Mumbai are affordable as compared to others and offer a wide range of other services including help for medical visa, pick and drop facility, food and other medical investigation services.
Make your visit well planned and hassle free. Book your appointment online now on www.indianmedguru.com/infertility-treatment-India-low-cost-advantages.html and let our team guide you from there. Call us on: +91-9370586696 or write to us at email ID: email@example.com
Tags: infertility treatment in mumbai, top infertility doctors in mumbai, ivf cost in mumbai, best ivf centre in navi mumbai, best male infertility doctors in mumbai, infertility treatment, infertility treatment in India, best infertility hospitals in india, best infertility specialists in india
Watch Patient Video Of Mrs. Carol from UK sharing her experience about Infertility treatment in India with the help of Indian Med Guru Consultant