What is Lymphoma?
Lymphoma is a Cancer, which starts in the infection-fighting cells that are a part of the immune system, known as Lymphocytes. These are present in the Spleen, Lymph Nodes, Thymus, Bone Marrow and other areas of our body.
Some of the symptoms include fatigue, swollen abdomen, feeling full even though the patient had a small quality of food and therefore weight loss, sweating, etc.
What are the types of Lymphoma?
There are two types of Lymphoma, which are:
- Hodgkin’s Lymphoma: This is also referred to as Hodgkin’s Disease can initiate from any part of the body, where Lymphocytes are there. This type of Lymphoma is different from other types because of the presence of a cell known as Reed-Sternberg cell. This is huge, abnormal type of cell, which is very harmful and does not prevent the body from infections. When it unusually multiplies, it generally forms a tumour in a Lymph Node and draws the attention of the inflammatory cells surrounding it
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma: This is a comprehensive term for a huge group of lymphatic Cancers that contain almost 90 percent of the lymphomas. The Reed-Sternberg cells in not found in patients suffering from this type of Lymphoma. About 85 percent of all the Non-Hodgkin's Lymphomas start in B-lymphocytes and are therefore occasionally called as B-cell Lymphomas
Hodgkin Lymphoma: Diagnosis:
India as a medical tourism destination has become an extremely lucrative option; especially for Lymphoma treatment in India owing to the presence the most progressive Cancer treatment options plus the Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost is very sensibly priced.
The Indian hospitals and Cancer specialists are one-step ahead and meticulous in the matter of diagnosis and choosing the right treatment. For the appropriate diagnosis, there is a detailed evaluation for any swollen Lymph Nodes, blood tests, removal of a Lymph Node for testing, taking Bone Marrow sample for testing. Further tests might be conducted depending on the patient’s condition.
Once you notice these Lymphoma symptoms you need to report the doctor and go for the treatment without actually worrying about the lymphoma treatment cost in India. Indian Med Guru Consultants will always help you to give best Suggestion for best treatment options call on: +91-9370586696
What are the stages of Hodgkin Lymphoma?
Staging in Cancer is something that determines the severity and the treatment required for Cancer.
- Stage I: Cancer is confined to a single Lymph Node or one organ
- Stage II: Cancer has affected two Lymph Nodes, or it has affected a part of tissue or organ; but still restricted to either below or above the Diaphragm
- Stage III: Cancer has affected the Lymph Nodes, both below and above the Diaphragm
- Stage IV: The most advanced stage, in this the Cancer cells have spread into many portions of one or more than one organs. Not only the Lymph Nodes, but other organs like Lungs, Liver or bones
What is the Treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma?
The treatment options include:
- Chemotherapy: This is a drug treatment that uses certain chemicals to eliminate the Cancer cells. Often used in combination with Radiation Therapy, this is effective for patients suffering from Hodgkin’s Lymphoma at an early stage
- Radiation Therapy: High energy beams are focused on specific areas of the patient’s body to kill the Cancer cells. This is often combined with Chemotherapy
- Bone Marrow Transplant: A process done to replace the patient’s damaged Bone Marrow, with new and healthy cells
- Other Drug Therapy: There are drugs that are used to empower the patient’s own immune system to fight and destroy the Lymphoma cells
- Alternative Medicine:
- Art Therapy
- Music Therapy
Survival Rates of Hodgkin Lymphoma:
As the field of Cancer is progressing rapidly, the treatment options are on the rise. Now patients suffering from any type of Cancer have a chance to get cured. Similarly, for Hodgkin’s Lymphoma too there are many forms of treatment available, which are increasing the longevity of the patients’ lives and enhancing of quality of lives as well. The treatment technology, quality of medicines and many other factors have boosted the survival rates at a very appreciable level. To be more specific, the one-year survival rates is more than 92 percent, while the same for five-year is almost 90 percent. For patients with Stage IV, the survival rates are surely lower but at this stage too, the disease is considered beatable today.
To book appointment Contact Indian Med Guru:
When it comes to Cancer, any kind of delay in the diagnosis or treatment can lead to very unfortunate results. But sadly, not every is able to receive the needed treatment on time. For these patients, India is a boon because medical tourists hardly have to go through any waiting period here.
But, to access the treatment options, the patients need to get the timely appointment. Here, Indian Med Guru Consultants can be of massive help; especially for Lymphoma treatment in India, as we have very cordial association with the top Cancer hospitals and Oncologists of India. Also, the Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment cost is very inexpensive in India. So, if you are looking for timely appointment, please connect with Indian Med Guru Consultants at the earliest.
Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your the lymphoma treatment in India You can call us +91-9370586696 and you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: lymphoma treatment in india, lymphoma treatment cost in india, low cost lymphoma treatment in india, hodgkin lymphoma treatment, affordable hodgkin lymphoma treatment, hodgkin lymphoma treatment cost in india, best doctors for lymphoma in india, lymphoma cancer treatment in india, best oncologist for lymphoma delhi, best doctors for lymphoma in delhi, lymphoma treatment cost, best lymphoma treatment hospital in india, best doctor for lymphoma in india, lymphoma treatment in india